DZD Diabetes Research School in Berlin, Sep 30- Oct 1, 2018
The 6th DZD Diabetes Research School will take place in Berlin.
The School's speakers list includes renowned diabetes scientists who will give exiting insights of the current translational diabetes research.
Attendees of the DZD Diabetes Research School will again have the opportunity to present their own research during poster sessions. The scientific chair of the DZD NEXT Training & Education Program will make a selection among the submitted abstracts.
- Serge Luquet, University of Paris, France
Metabolic and Hedonic Control of Feeding
- Hindrik Mulder, University of Lund, Sweden
Mitochondria, Control of Insulin Secretion and Development of Type 2 Diabetes
- Emmanuel van Obberghen, University of Nice, France
- Catherine Postic, University of Paris, France
- Gerald Shulman, University of Yale, USA
The New Biology of Type 2 Diabetes
- Allan Vaag, Astra Zeneca
Developmental Programming of Type 2 Diabetes
- Morris White, Boston Children's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, USA
The School will be chaired by members of the DZD executive board.
Facts at a glance
Sept 29-Oct 1, 2018
Kaiserin Friedrich Haus
PhD- and medical students as well as postdocs up to 35 years of age
Registration includes free participation at DRS18 as well as free accommodation in double rooms (Sep 29-Oct 2).
July 25, 2018
Notification of your acceptance:
August 3, 2018
phone: +49 89 3187 4718